Amazon Holiday Deals

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Comics Sale

Lately there was a buzz around one who purchased the very old Superman classic comics for about $1.5m, but I'm sure were not going for that kind. We are from the group who would want a 'sales' as the word means in its simplest form.

So how do we hunt for comics on sale?

Read on...

----------


Comics Sale - Find Your Favorite Book at a Discount

When going around to the different garage sales I always find that mother, that is sick and tired of her son's stack of comics. Sale of these comic books go on behind their son's back, or while he is out of town.

Some people think this is taken advantage of the sale, since most mothers have no idea the real worth of what she is selling. Yes most of the time you get what you pay for but once in a while there is a gem.

There are always plenty of Mad Magazines and Spiderman, but my favorite is Conan the Barbarian. This comic book lasted for 23 years in its first publication from 1970 to 1993. I was still in grade school when it first came out. It had nothing to do with Arnold Schwarzenegger; this was far before that time. But I found a Conan the Barbarian #195 for 10 cents. It was in very good shape. I thought I found gold, but there are still too many of them around. A mint condition one is only worth $3.00. But for me I still am glad I found it and have kept it.

But comics sale can be found not only in your neighborhood but at the stores and online. For me personally I want to hold it in my hand and judge the condition. Having a stranger judge the condition that they are going to profit from still does not sit right with me. This is one of the things that I do not do online. I will always prefer to rummage through the stacks of comic books and see what I can find.

Comics sale to me is like telling a child you have free candy.

Rare and vintage comic books are one the smartest investments you can make - but more importantly, they are fun to own. Are you ready to buy comic books online? We have the comic books for sale that you have been craving at Comic Book Cravings. Visit us at http://www.comicbookcravings.com/.

Article Directory: EzineArticles

----------

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: